Setup the Template with demo package
This tutorial is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to install a Theme Clone Package.
Setup the Theme Demo Installation Package
- Go to Quick Start Package Folder
- Extract the .zip file to a directory on your pc (make sure which package you want to install?).
- Upload by FTP or copy the extracted directory to your web-server.
- Create a database for this installation, using a tool like phpMyAdmin in your Hosting Control Panel or ask your Web Host for directions on doing this.
- Now just open your webserver’s url ( eg: website.com ) in your browser address bar and follow the Joomla or WordPress installation instructions.
Troubleshooting (Joomla only)
On the last installation step don’t forget to press the Install Sample Data button.
The quick start package is basically a clone of my demo preview, a package of Joomla, the template, components, modules, plugins, libraries, etc all of these already installed. All you need to do is to unzip to your host, create a fresh database and just follow the quick install steps. That’s it, only 5 min and you have a full working website. This solution is mostly for users who will start a fresh website.
The Template Single with extensions contains – the template, extensions, plugins, libraries, etc. all of them separately. This process takes much longer and could give you headaches. So if you’re not an advanced joomla user i would’t recommend this method.
If you don’t know what you’re doing don’t install like this. I’m not giving full support for this part because it involves too much variables which are not up to me (server configurations etc).
I personally recommend the full clone because is much easier and there’s no room for errors, like installing single by single. DON’T FORGET TO ENABLE THE PLUGINS AFTER YOU INSTALL THEM SINGLE BY SINGLE!!